Setting up your new business as a notary can be confusing. This website can help! Send in your questions on how to begin your notary career.
This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in the disclaimer. Please read the disclaimer carefully. Your continued use of this site will indicate you to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the disclaimer. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, promptly exit this site. We are NOT a CA approved Notary Public Education vendor and do not provide any notary public education course or material.
How to start your Notary business
- Please choose the right business name for your business. It could be your name with addend notary for example 'Joe Notary' or any other names easy to remember or that resonates with you.
- Book your domain name immediately
- See if you can find a Toll free number that matches your business name (eg: 1-800-GOT JUNK?)
- Create an email ID with your domain name. Please do not use gmail or hotmail for business
- Go to your county office and register a “Fictitious business name” or DBA ( doing business as)
- Obtain a business license under your business name, from the City you operate out of.
- Get your business card printed . It is very important to leave business card with your customer at the end of every appointment. Contact the partners below for help.
- It is very important to brand your business. Logo is very important identity for a business. Contact the partners below for help.
- Build a website. Its very important to have a website for developing and expanding your Notary business today
- Join Social media : Create a facebook page, Twitter, Google plus, LinkedIn, just to name a few. Need help with setting up Facebook page, LinkedIN, Twitter? Contact our partners below.
- Open a bank account and credit card in your business name to track income and expenses of your business
- Become a member of reputed organization in the Notary Industry
- Get additional certifications from different organization on Loan signing to improve your knowledge on Loan signing. Just being a Notary, you would not be able to perform as a Loan signing agent.
- Obtain Errors & Omissions Insurance for the maximum possible limit to protect yourself.
- Do you have a signs in your office or car ( if you are a mobile notary)? Signs are important marketing tool for business. Contact the partners below for help.
- Do you have promotional materials like pens, shirts, hats etc? You may consider creating some for advertisement purposes. Contact the partners below for help.
- Write blogs
SV3 Designs specializes in designing custom, quality websites at affordable rates. In addition, we can also help you with your graphic design needs - business cards, logos, postcards and much more.
Do you need to promote your business? But you have no time? Or not sure how? Call us today and we will be your support team!
At PROMOTO Marketing, We take the time to understand your marketing goals. Find the right printed materials that when use strategically will help build your business. With the right product, your client will be using it, keeping your name in front of them and CALLING YOU!